• Similar Content

• I've made a point to push Angelbird memory products as they are the best performance cards you can get, The sustained write speed is important.
    • Thanks for the replies everybody. But unfortunately that Amazon link says nothing about how to turn off the Fujifilm X-T20 WiFi signal receiver. I just want to know if there IS an option to turn it off. Otherwise I'm going to have to resell this beautiful camera and go back to a (lightweight) Nikon DSLR, such as the D3500 which I understand has very well behaved IQ results.  
    • Welcome to our forum 😊
    • After 20 years with Canon (EOS100, 300D, 5D2, 7D2) I ditched everything and moved to Fuji XH2S a year and a half ago. I had been holding out for a mirrorless 7D2 but was disappointed when the R7 was released and realised that the XH2S was actually what the R7 should have been, and Fuji seem to be the only company taking APSC seriously.  It also felt like Canon were pricing themselves out of the enthusiast market (£120 for a battery, come on!). Blocking third party lenses was the final straw for me as most of my lenses had been Sigma. Anyway, I haven't looked back since. Is the XH2S perfect? No, but everything is a compromise and this gives me the best functionality/weight/price balance for what I do. I shoot mainly wildlife and landscapes but occasionally other stuff like local events, all just for fun.
    • Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!