• Similar Content

• No, I only see it outdoors in the bright sun light.
    • Hello, it worked!! thanks for your help
    • I don't know whether I've missed something along the way, but here's my view: Firstly, I'm new to the digital world, having used film all the way (still using film as well as plates on occasion). I've always used prime lenses, with zooms being something  of a reluctant inclusion to my armoury. I'm still using the old glass a bit on my X-T5. However, I've found to my surprise that the kit lens, for a start, (the 16-80mm f4) is actually very good. I've also got the 55 - 200mm and the 35mm prime (this being my "nifty fifty". I'm happy with the coverage and happy with the IQ from them all at the middle aperture ranges which I use so much. Time was when I wouldn't have given a zoom much consideration at all, but these lenses aren't letting me down in any way. In fact, I was seriously impressed for once to find a kit lens which was a "keeper" (weather-resistance included!). If someone was starting out, they could get by very easily with that on its own for quite some time, without feeling the need to replace it soon after purchase. I only actually got the kit lens because I had nothing which would speak to the camera, and I wanted the camera to have every chance to show what it could do Given that my most used lenses on my SLRs were the 50mm and 135mm, I had those in effect from the off in one lens. OK, they're not as quick as primes, but that isn't an issue for me. When I bought the X-T5 my intention was to buy a full set of primes over time, but I'm not feeling the need to at the moment. Am I missing something here? Genuine question. Don't be afraid to point fingers and laugh if I am missing something. I'm a big boy and I can take it! But, yes, that is my question and my quandary before I commit any further money in the Fujifil/Fujinon arena.