Auto ISO programs

How about a programable Auto ISO. One where we can adjust the lowest shutter speed based on ALL of the following;

1st. 1/focal length with adjustments for + and - shifts in that programed speed.

2nd. above program is comparable with zooms, i.e. a 16-55 lens will have it's slowest shutter speed vary between the zoom range.

3rd. Have it intelligently adjust to OIS whether it is switched off or on, i.e.; a 50-200 will have the camera adjust lowest shutter speed based on focal length AND!!! when OIS is ON it will drop those to your programed range. i.e.; etc...

That would be a incredibly useful feature. Think of this... you have your 50-200 or whatever on, program the auto ISO to vary the shutter speed within 1/50s - 1/200s based on your zoom setting. AND!!!  if you are using OIS, have it account for that with YOUR programmed range, i.e.; 50-200 with OIS on, shutter speed will vary between 1/8s - 1/20s with OIS switched on. Tech has been out for a while in other cameras so it's not impossible and very very usable..  How do I ask Fuji to do this?