Sign in to follow this  
Redbull Rainbow

Foldable design!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The foldable design is something that I didn't expect from the RSC2. I actually thought they would make it lighter and a bit smaller, but instead, they made it more functional and easy to use. What's your first impression on the RSC2 and what di you like the most about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA2RRqpDIS8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Is there any way to control shutter speed in fujix t200 other than in shutter priority mode?
    • I have just purchased a mint condition Fujifilm XS-1, I had one back in 2013 and regretted selling it. I have tried so many different cameras but kept getting frustrated because I hate carrying loads of gear around and trying to decide what lens to put on was driving me mad. I came to the conclusion that I want a super zoom camera with a good quality lens and excellent photo quality. The Sony RX10iii would probably be my ideal camera but at around £1200 or more, it is way too expensive for me. S
    • Welcome to our forum and thank you for your self introduction
    • Must be the lens. I have had that lens for over a year and it is one of my most used lens. Pictures are always sharp.
    • Just bought the 23mm f2 lens with enthusiasm for some great shots only to be let down by every image having a hazy look to them. Has anyone else experienced this? I may have a faulty lens but I was surprised at this since every other lens from Fuji I've tried and own is tack sharp. Returning this one for sure but curious if anyone else has seen this.