• Hi all, I really appreciate everyone's input so far and your patience with my slow responses. @George_P No stupid questions here! I am totally new to Fuji and basically new. I didn't realize camera's had gotten so advanced and powerful in the 15 years I wasn't shooting. I've been having fun growing with this camera in the last year. Yes, I half press until the focus point turns green and then take the shot. At this point I've tried both settings and keep getting the same issue. I originally had it on Focus Priority Mode. @bergat Touch focus was definitely on at the time -- it has been since I've had the camera and it hasn't been an issue. Do you know if people have had it become an issue? I tested a couple shots with it on and off and everything is still out of focus!😭 I uploaded the first photo I took with this issue. It was the first time I put the XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 lens on so I chalked it up to maybe some settings issues but since then it's happened with every lens. I uploaded additional photos taken with a tripod. The touch screen  https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xv592pintt0xv7mqt6eph/DSCF7362.JPG?rlkey=jlok2eyhz795g29vijl29x8zk&st=3k5bat3z&dl=0
    • Orchids

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Medinilla magnifica

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

• Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Hawthorn "Toba"
    • You have had some good suggestions but we would probably have a better idea from looking at the original files. Sharing the images directly to the forum in the way you have done removes a lot of the settings. You have to use something like DropBox or WeTransfer (both of which have minimal free accounts).