• Similar Content

• just out of curiosity, has anyone tried installing older firmware themselves? I understand the fuji website doesn't have a firmware archive pre se, but what if we have old versions on our drives? Does the camera simply refuse to go backwards?  I've never seen a piece of hardware behave that way in my 30 years of experience.
    • What's your firmware version? Assuming it's the X-T5, the following issue was fixed in v2.01 (but we're all the way to v3.01 now). To upgrade, go to this link: https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/support/download/firmware/cameras/x-t5/

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Hi, after prompting from the app, i updated camera (X-S10) firm-ware, it said "update completed" and now the camera is completely unresponsive? I have tried removing/ charging battery etc. Has anyone had anything similar?
    • I frequently find myself wanting to switch between film color presets if I think a different one would be better for the scene — the issue is when I switch modes I need to update my exposure settings again since I’m primarily shooting in Manual exposure. It would be nice to have a menu option to retain the exposure related settings (ISO, Shutter, Aperture) if I’m switching from one custom mode to another so I don’t have to waste time changing my ISO and Shutter and possibly missing a shot.
    • Is there a quick and easy way to ensure my smartphone is actively connected to my X-T5? I have paired it no problem, and I have had it working / tethered / downloaded images etc so that's all good and the connection is correctly established. What I have not yet figured out is how one is supposed to quickly re-establish the connection. I want to use it for geo-tagging so when I get to a place where I'm going to take some pictures I want to be sure the link is established. But if I don't open the app, if definitely doesn't appear to connect in the background. And even when I opened the app, it was not showing connected. I poked a few things but it didn't seem to connect. And then - a minute or two later - it decided it was in fact now connected. Obviously I can speed it up by going into my iPhone's Bluetooth settings, manually tapping on the X-T5 to force the Bluetooth to connect, and then opening the app... but that's a lot of tapping when all I want to do it take pics. Is there maybe a sneak circuit here somewhere? A menu option on the camera to tell it to connect? Or can the app be told to keep looking for the camera (even when the app is running in the background) and to connect whenever it sees it? Thanks