• Welcome to our forum!
    • Hi there , im newbie here , just brough a Fuji Xt30 . hope to learn new stuff here . Elizabeth
    • I have been using a TT Artisan 27mm 2.8 AF Lens for the past 18 months and it works fine. I tried three different fuji lens and the all caused the blinking/Lens error problem.  I have tried everything that was recommended to remedy the problem but have had no luck what so ever.  Is this a firmware issue or a mechanical problem?  If mechanical why would only one lens work and not the others?  I hope someone comes up with a different solution that I have not tired before sending it off to Fuji. Thanks in advance! Cheers, BR
    • X Raw studio initially recognises my x-e4.  Then it doesn't.  It then starts searching for it.  Sometimes it finds it and I can use the app for a few minutes.  THen the search process starts all over again.  Most of the time not finding the camera.  I then need to remove the battery in order to stop the green light flashing.   I tried different cables and ports but the result is always the same.  I have installed the most recent update as well 1.220
    • I am shooting with a Fujifilm X-H2 with an XF 16-80 1:4 lens. I have noticed that the left and right edges of a landscape frame are not in sharp focus while the center is. Anyone else have this problem? It seems to happen in all focus modes but not with other lenses.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!