Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jwarstyle
      Hello everyone, I just got my XT1 graphite and I'm psyched. I wanted to know how to lock the focus without refocusing?

on the canon there was an option to lock the refocus.
      for exmaple you  press on the half shutter and then you press on the lock button, and now you can shoot focus locked, up until i release the button. 

I wanted to see if there as a simular way to first press the AF-L and make it act as a lock and not FOCUS + lock.

the only options I found on the XT1 was its to make it AFL on/off or AFL press/release. so how can i get rid of the AF and just keep L?
      I hope I'm not making it too confusing.

Also can someone recommend wireless transmitter for external flash.
      I used the vello but I keep having misess with the flash syncing.
    • By jesenovec
      Hi everyone, I just wasted three hours of explaining my idea and at the moment of posting my pc magicly shut down  so in short...

Fuji could incorporate 42mm, 50mm and let's say 65mm crop modes (framelines for OVF and EVF < like Leica did with the Q) without the need of using the TCL. I know this would kill/lower the sells of the TCL but would also make the X100S/T (especially considering it's size without the conversion lenses) more versatile for some 42mm, 50mm FL lovers and portrait (street) shooters who love the form factor of the X100 series. We would loose some of those megapixels (resulting in aprox. 14MP,12MP, 9MP) but for general use I don't see that as a huge problem, as long as you don't intend to print huge. I am aware that you can switch to TCL mode, but you're limited to shooting in OVF, and you have to crop the image and correct back the already corrected distortion in PP which is also not intended), also no correct image preview after shooting in that mode, EVF not usefull. They could even make two modes for the EVF, one with the framelines as if you were looking through the OVF + no paralax correction needed, and one with the 100% coverage for all FLs). Even with the EVF the camera would read 100% of sensor surface and display it on EVF/LCD and only take the crop portion of the image (or take one full image as a backup > RAW(full)+JPEG(cropped)? or using the ''Save original image'' option set to ON?). The change of what is saved and what not could be set in the Q menu also, and the change of framelines assigned to one of the custom fn buttons, as it's now possible for the conversion lenses. What do you think? Possible?...sure it is. Pretty please Fuji?
    • Can be something in camera make part of picture look blurry? when i focus long distance. is next to impsossible belive two different lenses have this.(18-55mm/f2.8-4 and 16-80mm/f4). and i mean with x-t20. and i meansomething else than sensor dirttiness i dont see anything and i used tools what are clean up sensor. i feel veryliekly not is my subject becouse with anoteher older body (non Fuji but Nikon) does not have it. oddly even i think i dont get this with 55-200mm/f3.8-4.8 i feel. or is these lences field curvature is so bad is impossible shoot godo landsacpes based photos what i seen net no is not. oddly even other things photograph finely.    
    • Hi guys! I see Fuji have released their new 1.40 firmware upgrade for the x-t30. It's supposed to support X-Webcam now. I'm not sure if that equates to usb tethering but I'll download it tomorrow and give it a try. Louise
    • I would like to know if I can take up to 5  multiple exposures on one frame? Is this possible using the X-T2 or X-T3? Or, is there an alternative fuji camera I could achieve this effect with? Thank you.  
    • Your comment intrigued me enough that I did some research. Based on the information at http://www.doc-diy.net/photo/remote_pinout/ most Fujifilm cameras use the same "remote protocol" as most Canons (and some Olympus and Pentax). So I wired up a 3.5mm plug the same way and it worked! So all you should need is a cheapish ($10 to $12 on Amazon, like this https://www.amazon.com/Kiwifotos-RS-80N3-Control-Shutter-Connection/dp/B071XPW655/) Canon remote and the plug adapter. Someone on another thread somewhere said "if you look for Canon Rebel you'll be good".
    • On my video files appear horizontal lines, I attach the screenshot, have anyone this problem? How can I solve it? Thx