Command rear dial does not work for ISO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gareth 32
      Does the Xs 10 have the Dual Iso at 640 and 2000? I can't see the difference in noise reduction when it comes to 2000 and Im wondering is it a defect of the camera or is there a setting that I've to turn on. That's if the Xs 10 even supports it in the first place. I'll be thankfull for any feedback because I've been racking my brains trying to work it out. Thanks
    • By ErezM
      Hi guys,
      Before I'm taking my XT3 for repair, making one last check:
      My ISO dial apparently stopped working - the ISO level is on 320 and turning the dial just won't do anything anymore.
      Also, tried to set the command dial to change the ISO with no luck, and I'm pretty sure I've adjusted everything correctly in the menu.
      The only time the ISO DO change is when I put the camera in F-LOG, then it changes to 640.
      Any ideas? I'm pretty lost here.  
    • By matsonfamily
      What real-time exposure display options are available with manual lenses?  I am investigating Fuji, with an X-T1 and a manual lens (no contacts).  I want to see what ISO and SS my camera has chosen, with the current lens settings.  (I would also like to use program shift to change the ISO/SS combination up or down.)  There may just be some setting somewhere that I didn't think applied to this?  I have turned on all the display options and have tried the different displays, but no ISO or SS displayed unless I manually set them, or if I depress the shutter [but that's not real-time, as I change the aperture ring].  I have the newest firmware, and I have reset my camera's settings several times, so almost all my settings should be at the defaults.

I am very used to Olympus OM-D E-M1.  On my OM-D camera, as I reduce the aperture on the lens, I see my ISO 200 / SS 1/30 move, maybe to 200 & 1/15.  Then if I move it further, maybe this time it changes the ISO to 400 and keeps the SS at 1/15... but I see it all change as I move the aperture.  If there's no clicks then I see it make minute even fractional changes to ISO & SS.  Program shift via the front dial will also change the ISO/SS up and down.
    • By Brewzzer
      Hello everyone, pardon me if this is a newbie question but in my fuji X-T3, the minimum ISO for movie/video mode is 1000 and it seems that I can't turn it lower than that. Does the camera detect the ambient lighting and keep the value to 1000 or is it because of the lens that I'm using? (which is fuji xf 18-55mm f2.8-4 by the way) or maybe there is a way that I can change that in my settings? Thank you in advance for your feedback.
    • By Rassilon7
      Hi,

I've had my X-Pro 2 for a while, but today the ISO Dial seems to be reading the wrong position.

When I turn the dial to a value, the on screen value is off set. 
      Dial - Screen
      500 = 100
      640 = 200
      800 = 250
      1000 = 320
      1250 = 400
      1600 = 500
      2000 = 640
      2500 = 800
      3200 = 1000
      4000 = 1250
      5000 = 1600
      6400 = 2000
      8000 = 2500
      10000 = 3200
      12800 = 4000
      H = 5000
      A = 6400
      L = 8000
      200 = 10000
      250 = 12800
      320 = H
      400 = Auto

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Steve
    • Managed to answer my own question, finally. Just my newb stupidity. Looking forward to shooting with this camera!
    • I can get HSS with my following equipment, Fujifilm X-T1, Godox X1T-F remote , Manual HSS flash Godox TT600(no TLL). That is what I have and experience on. I don't advertise for any brands. You can try with the equipment you already owned.  The setting is the following: Manual setting is  1/800 sec.,  f/5.6 on the camera. With the X1T-F power on and set to Group A,m, 1/32, I am able to set in 'FP' sync (shows up only with the X1T-F turn on and on the camera) in 'Flash Function Setting'. Then set the TT600 flash to Radio slave and HSS mode(check on youtube channel for TT600 for setting if you use this equipment). The HSS may not work if the TT600 put on the camera hot shoe(need test or read manual booklet).  General speaking. you set the flash and the camera in HSS mode to get the HSS feather.  How to set is equipment dependent. From Tim's experience.  
    • I have a second issue. Ever since I loaded firmware to version 1.40 to my Fujifilm X-T30 camera body, back on May 25th, 2021, the HDMI output always mirrors the display settings, and anything there is present in the HDMI output.   Changing the 'HDMI OUTPUT INFO DISPLAY' setting to 'OFF' has no effect. https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t30/menu_shooting/movie_setting/index.html#hdmi_output_info. Is this a 'bug'?  If so, can we get it fixed?  In the meantime, is there another way to get 'clean' HDMI output? Tony Becker
    • I have the same issue. Any updates on this topic?
    • Ever since I loaded firmware to version 1.40 on my Fujifilm X-T30 camera body,  back on May 25th, 2021, whenever the 'X Webcam' connection is made, Windows 10 opens Windows Explorer, and displays two new folders: 'This PC\X-T30\Live' 'This PC\X-T30\Still' On my X-T30, I can't find these 'folders' in the X-T30 'Select Folder' menu, but Windows seems to think they are available in my X-T30.   Because Windows finds and displays these two new folders the 'X Webcam' connection is made, they would be several layers easier to access than the default '100_FUJI' folder. How can I make these new folders 'selected folder' in my X-T30? Tony Becker