Complete Overview over the available and upcoming Fuji X-Mount lenses

quincy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey quincy

First off... in the name of the entire Fujifilm X community, thanks so much for keeping the list updated. You are doing a huge service completely for free to all of us. I always link to your list on FujiRumors.com, too :)

And second, we have a welcome addition... a new tilt shift lens

Lensbaby Sol 45 f/3.5 Tilt-Shift Lens for Fuji X Cameras Available: https://www.fujirumors.com/lensbaby-sol-45-f-3-5-tilt-shift-lens-for-fuji-x-cameras-available/

Also, I noticed that Samyang made some changes to their website, hence it seems the link to the Samyang tilt shift lens does not work anymore. Here is the updated one:
http://www.syopt.com/en/product/product-view.php?seq=266

thanks again for all you do for the community :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've added the neewer and lensbaby lenses and removed Meyer Optik Görlitz completely due to the Net SE bankruptcy. I'll add them again if they find a way to deliver what has already been paid and was promised to their (kickstarter) customers and stay alive as a company.

The Samyang 85 will follow when it is released.

By the way, something is wrong with the upload function. My (new) lens chart needs ~ 228 kB, but i get an error message that i'm not allowed to upload more than 512 kB.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It seems like this thread is basically dormant, but I wanted to share a project I've been working on along the same ends.

I started documenting the lenses that are (or were) available for the Fuji X system in a spreadsheet. I began this just to try to help myself keep all of the various options straight, but I realize that it might be interesting to some of you as well.

Fuji X lenses (Google Sheets)

It remains very much a work in progress, but I think it's complete enough to share at this point. As of today it includes 190 "stills" lenses. There is a second sheet that contains another 19 "cine"  lenses, but this is much less of a comprehensive list — I frankly don't have a lot of interest in these lenses.

I've tried to consolidate the various Chinese lenses as much as I can so that a lens that is sold under multiple brands (e.g. Zonlai, Meike, Kaxinda, Jaray, Hengyijia, etc.) is listed only once.  But with the incomplete (and sometimes incorrect) information in listings for these lenses, this is  a bit of an inexact science.

If anyone is aware of lenses that are missing from this list, or if anyone has feedback on how to make this resource more useful, please let me know.

- K

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BauhausNE
      Hi,
      I’m thinking about purchasing the GFX100s for architecture photography.
      Can anyone share their experience?
      What Tilt/shift lens can I can use? I don’t believe that Fuji offers a T/S, correct?Currently, I’m using a Canon 5DMK IV with the EF 24 T/S. Is there a way to use that lens on the GFX100s? 
      Thank you,
      Mark
    • By Gareth 32
      I'm so happy I found this forum brilliant
    • By Gareth 32
      I just recently bought the xs 10 and havent used it much it's still new. I noticed that when shooting 4k and DCI 4k there's a lite flicking sound that sound like a fan or something that comes from the front near the lense mount or even in the lens. I also heard this during playback when testing the internal mic. This sound does not happen when shooting FHD and I'm wondering is it because shooting 4k is more taxing on the Camera or the Lense. When I take the lense of and record with the sensor cap on the camera the sound is gone. is this normal or is this a fault and If its a fault can it be fixed or should I send the camera back. Thanks
    • By thehiddenglobe
      Hi guys, 
      I am new to this forum, I have in the past year purchased an XT30, which came with the kit lens 15-45mm 3.5-5.6. 

I’m looking for a new lens with the primary usage of travel photography. 
      So far I’ve been looking at the 18-55mm 2.8-4.0 or the 35mm F2.
      I am looking for a lens that will cover most scenarios when travelling. Nothing hugely fancy, anyone have any ideas?
      Cheers guys 
      Alex

• By 6mon
      Hi All
      I have the 35mm f1.4 that I like a lot. It's kinda welded to my xpro2 as it takes 99% of my photos. I like the simplicity of the 50mm equivalent fov, and the fact I can use it for almost everything.
      I'm looking for another 35mm lens, with a wider opening, as 1.4 does not always take enough light in (I do a lot of portraits at night). So I'm considering the Mitakon 35mm f0.95, which seems to have a lot of good user reviews. I can get it used under 400€ I think. 
      Meanwhile, 7artisans announced a similar lens for half that price which, if I am to believe the hype, is equal if not better than the Mitakon.
      Should I believe it, and get the 7 artisans?
      Or should I consider that 7artisans sent their best copies for youtubers for review, and that in reality, a 250$ lens can't be as good as a 550$ one? in which case I should get the Mitakon?
      6mon
    • I've tried a number of lens hoods, but they all have the disadvantage of not being able to fit the lens cap when not in use. This one is specifically designed to take the standard lens cap and even has a soft rubber ring to ensure a snug fit. Very nicely made in anodised aluminium. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252370651839?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 (not connected to seller)
    • Firmware 2.10. Newly formatted sd card. And yes, I've taken a few shots. Menu Set up - Save Data Set-Up - Select Folder - "Create New Folder" is grayed out. So I cannot create a new folder. I'd like to create folders so I can store images by date. Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
    • If I put my X-S10 on a table (or any other stable surface), focus on subject and set an exposure the will require more than 1 second of exposure (doesn't matter how many, just make sure that the desired exposure will be more than 1 second), set a timer for 2 seconds and take a shot and the IBIS is set to mode 2 (Shooting only), the shot comes out completely blurry, just like if I hand held the camera (which I didn't). I repeat the EXACT same steps but this time I set IBIS to mode 1 (Continuous) - shot is tack sharp. Why? I know that IBIS should be disabled if the camera is on a tripod or any other stable surface, my question is why this happens only in mode 2 and not in mode 1 as well?
    • Ah a flick of the 'Auto' lever has fixed it! Why do they have to make things so obscure! If it said in the manual 'ES not available in Auto mode' that would have made life so much easier! Anyway, thanks for your help @Greybeard!