Complete Overview over the available and upcoming Fuji X-Mount lenses

quincy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey quincy

First off... in the name of the entire Fujifilm X community, thanks so much for keeping the list updated. You are doing a huge service completely for free to all of us. I always link to your list on FujiRumors.com, too :)

And second, we have a welcome addition... a new tilt shift lens

Lensbaby Sol 45 f/3.5 Tilt-Shift Lens for Fuji X Cameras Available: https://www.fujirumors.com/lensbaby-sol-45-f-3-5-tilt-shift-lens-for-fuji-x-cameras-available/

Also, I noticed that Samyang made some changes to their website, hence it seems the link to the Samyang tilt shift lens does not work anymore. Here is the updated one:
http://www.syopt.com/en/product/product-view.php?seq=266

thanks again for all you do for the community :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've added the neewer and lensbaby lenses and removed Meyer Optik Görlitz completely due to the Net SE bankruptcy. I'll add them again if they find a way to deliver what has already been paid and was promised to their (kickstarter) customers and stay alive as a company.

The Samyang 85 will follow when it is released.

By the way, something is wrong with the upload function. My (new) lens chart needs ~ 228 kB, but i get an error message that i'm not allowed to upload more than 512 kB.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It seems like this thread is basically dormant, but I wanted to share a project I've been working on along the same ends.

I started documenting the lenses that are (or were) available for the Fuji X system in a spreadsheet. I began this just to try to help myself keep all of the various options straight, but I realize that it might be interesting to some of you as well.

Fuji X lenses (Google Sheets)

It remains very much a work in progress, but I think it's complete enough to share at this point. As of today it includes 190 "stills" lenses. There is a second sheet that contains another 19 "cine"  lenses, but this is much less of a comprehensive list — I frankly don't have a lot of interest in these lenses.

I've tried to consolidate the various Chinese lenses as much as I can so that a lens that is sold under multiple brands (e.g. Zonlai, Meike, Kaxinda, Jaray, Hengyijia, etc.) is listed only once.  But with the incomplete (and sometimes incorrect) information in listings for these lenses, this is  a bit of an inexact science.

If anyone is aware of lenses that are missing from this list, or if anyone has feedback on how to make this resource more useful, please let me know.

- K

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...