Complete Overview over the available and upcoming Fuji X-Mount lenses

quincy

Hi all,

I've just corrected the Modula Optical / Zonlai confusion I had in my chart, and have marked the zonlai 25 mm F/1.8 as released, since it can be bought via ebay.

I was just about to add the zonlai 35 mm F/1.8, as I realized something strange: The stats say it has exactly the same size and weight as the 25 mm lens. And when looking at the product image, I noticed that the markings on the lens do not say 1:1.8/35, the number after the slash is rather a "2". Do we have proof that there actually is a 35mm lens? Or might this just be a mistake?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

(image from ebay)

Suppose to be it's really 35mm, but the best way to find out is contacting with seller

Отправлено с моего D5803 через Tapatalk

Looks good to me, did not see that before. Thank You again for your help!

Have added the 35 to the list.

• 4 weeks later...

That's cool! Thank You for reading, I hope you'll like it here!

@all: I've stopped to post the "changelog", because I don't think anyone is interested in retracing those changes anyway. Small things like repairing links, correcting mistakes or cleaning up the chart in the original post will happen unanounced now, but I will keep on writing a new posting if bigger things happen, like adding a new lens.

/edit: The Modula Optics didn't make it, kickstarter failed. Had stated it in the original post some days ago, but I thought I should perhaps repeat it here.

:)  well, you see, even under these circumstances of Carthusian work one can let his spirit wander...

The first ever piece of written Dutch language, that we know of to this day, was the beginning of a love song of the times ( 1100 C.E.) , they were written by a young Flemish monk working, in England, while painstakingly copying manuscripts in order to try his pen.

“ Hebban olla vogala nestas hagunnan hinase hic anda thu, wat unbidan we nu?

“ All the birds are nesting except you and me, what are we waiting for?” which, considering the fact he was a monk (in 1100 C.E. things concerning celibacy were a little more elastic in the church ... or perhaps not) was a rather extraordinary thought!

:D

Interesting, :) I never knew! I was a photographer at the Dutch Royal Library at the Hague and there, just outside the library restaurant where I ate every day, on the wall there was the famous text.

I have seen my fair share of handwritten texts and illuminations in my time there!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Antonius, Thank You!

Last thing I heard about the 120 Macro was "June". I also hope your rep is right.

@milandro&johant:

You two probably can't imagine how much I'm interested in that. I always thought that our barbaric european languages were only spoken until much later (apart from scandinavian rune notices carved in pieces of wood and bone), and that latin was the only written language here.

Found new interesting 35mm f0.95 lens in Fuji X mount. It's Ver II of ZhongYi Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm 0.95

Not it's smaller, lighter, and should have better optical performance. But didn't see any reviews yet.

Only few sellers on eBay, and serial numbers on theirs pictures are within first 30 samples.

Specs:

440g weight

55mm filter size

11 elements in 8 groups

35mm min focus distance

F0.95-F11 aperture, 9 blades

better pictures saw on eBay here

Hmmmm... so there it is, the day I have to decide how to treat discontinued lenses.

Thank You, yukosteel, it's always so helpful for me when people post new lenses here, I really appreciate that. Honestly, I can't keep track of all the manufacturers.

I'll add this one as soon as I have decided upon that discontinued stuff. (can't just grey them out like the pending ones)

Yeah uhm... so... It actually didn't take that long to decide what to do. I uhm... was out in the woods with 1.4 kg of glass the last days and only came home to sleep and charge batteries (and order a new, wider strap to attach to the tripod socket).

For now, I'll do what Patrick suggested, and cross out the discontinued lenses. When there are more of them, I'll probably move them to the bottom of the posting, below the chart.

Yeah uhm... so... It actually didn't take that long to decide what to do. I uhm... was out in the woods with 1.4 kg of glass the last days and only came home to sleep and charge batteries (and order a new, wider strap to attach to the tripod socket).

Looking forward to see some wildlife samples :)

• 2 weeks later...