• Are you sure you have a X-T2? the Fuji firmware list for X-T2 does not mention firmware 1.35 nor an update where the X-T2 is made compatible with the webcam software.
    • It's not cheaper when buying in Germany. Below are screenshots from the Leica store in Berlin Germany and from B&H , USA. I put the two cameras in the cart just for comparison sake. At today's exchange rate, 14050 Euros = $16720, which makes it more expensive to buy in Germany.  
    • For limited numbers of images (up to 100k or so), the Lightroom or Capture One Catalogue usually will do. If you work in projects -like I usually do- Capture One Sessions is a much better option. I can also recommend the DAM (Digital Asset Management) of ON1 Photo Raw as it keeps raw and jpegs nicely together when you cull them. For large numbers of images Photo Mechanic is by far the best. It's often used by journalists and other pro's who have to search for certain images based on content. Either way, it's good to setup a file/directory structure on your PC/Mac that has some kind of system. E.g. per year/month/topic... before you load the images into a catalogue. And don't forget to backup...
    • Leica is 'victim' of the US trade taxes imposed on German products. Here in Switzerland Leica prices are a lot more agreeable. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't cherish my Q2 Monochrome. The 'victim' of that -unfortunately- is my X-Pro2...
    • You can use a normal USB charger.