Rumor on FB X-T group of no X-H2, ever.

MarkHolmes68

So, over on the X-T User group on Facebook is this post from Jason Walker:

"Welp, my source for Fuji rumors can’t be named, but he’s been right 100% so far and today I’m very sad. 

I’ve been told not to expect an H2....like at all...ever. 

I was told (which much despair from my source) to instead expect an X-T4 with IBIS. 

He has been told that the H1 was “a bit of a mistake” and “not different enough” that the H line does not distinguish itself enough from the X-t And that it will most likely be canceled all together. 

He says to expect a T4 about 1/3 of an inch thicker, and about 5-6oz heavier. (On a good note expect 6k60 and 10bit internal as well as anamorphic ratio, and we r probably getting fully articulating flippy...essentially an S1H but APSc with Fuji color and obviously much smaller). 

Considering that this is the guy who told me about SO MANY rumors LONG before fujirumors I’m inclined to believe him. I knew about the screen in the XP3 like 9 months ago, he and I have had good laughs this past few months about the hubbub it’s created after he and I thought the idea was super cool. So I’m going to the bar now to drink my sorrows away. 

BOOOOO!!!!"

So, thoughts? Anyone else here this?