Issues with Fuji X-Pro2 and Godox TT350F

Hello all,

I'm having some interesting issues with a Fuji X-Pro2 and a Godox TT350F. The flash "works" and perhaps this is "normal" behavior for a third-party flash, but there is a lot of discrepancy with the flash unit mounted in the shoe and the Flash Settings on the camera.

1) I can't seem to control Manual exposure with the on-camera controls. When I rotate the rear dial it switches back to the TTL (left side) of the screen. 

2) If I set the Q Menu to M for Flash the flash won't fire, even though the flash unit is set to M. However, if I set it to TTL it does fire the manual flash

3) Cycling through modes on the Flash Unit I can't select MULTI, but can select it in camera. 

I'm curious if this is a shoe/flash contact issue or this is "normal" third-party behavior. 

Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have found the Godox and Flashpoint system does not work well with my X-E3. I have had best luck with my XT2-N controller  firing the flashes in manual. However I do not get HSS with this setup. I can however get HSS up to 4000 with the Flashpoint  pro unit. Forget TTL it's working in an alternate universe.

Sorry guys, I do not have the same equipment as you do, but to encourage you I want to say that I have no issues whatsoever with my X-T2, Godox XPro-F, AD200, V-862F. Works like a charm. Nick, you wrote “XT2-N”. Was that a typo or are you trying to use the Nikon version on a Fuji ? Kirk, google somewhat, I think you will find a solution for your setup. Cheers, all the best.