Fujifilm X-E3 JPEG size problem

Hi all. I'm relatively new to Fujifilm system but I read and watched quite a bit tutorials on handling with the X mount cameras. I had for a while Fuji X-T2 and X-E2 and never had this problem before but now with X-E3 I just can't set the JPEG image quality to a normal size. I tried all possible setting but usually M3:2 and Fine JPEG which gives you the highest quality. Unfortunately without success.... All images come at size between 300Kb and 600Kb and a few times 900Kb-1Mb. I tried also RAW, RAW+F and I still got those tiny images. I just can't figure out what the problem could be... I started thinking there might be something wrong with the camera... Has this ever happened to anyone and how did you resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance 

M3:2 reduces resolution to 12 megapixels. For highest quality, you should use L3:2 to get 24 megapixels.

That said, 12 megapixels would normally produce JPEGs somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 megabytes.

So I'm wondering if you're looking at those files on your mobile phone, after transferring them from your camera using the app. If so, you probably have the Resize for Smartphone option turned on, which transmits only 3 megapixels to the phone. If that's the case, the files on the SD card will still be full-sized.