• Mode B = déclencher et maintenir appuyé pour commencer la prise, relacher quand le temps de pose requis est atteint. Mode T = réglage du temps de pose par la molette arrière.
    • Auto focus definitely better. Image quality should not be visible on real life images. No B&W in camera fine tweaking on the Pro2 nor the latest film simulations. If you shoot RAW and don't need advanced focus modes and fine tuning, Pro2 should be fine.
    • Hi, I'm having some weird issues with the Fringer EF-FX Pro II on my Fuji XT3 and I hope someone can help. When using the adapter with my Canon and Sigma lenses the image on the camera LCD is not showing the correct depth of field for the selected aperture unless I half-press the shutter button. The dof in the image remains wide open unless I half-press the shutter. The exposure of the image is shown correctly and changes accordingly when changing the apertue on the lens, the
    • Follow up... Picked up my camera from the repair shop yesterday. It turns out small particles (rice) got into the camera which jammed the shutter. I enjoy rice but can't figure out how that got into the camera.🤔
    • With so many impressive firmware updates, how does the upgraded X-Pro 2 compare with a new X-Pro 3  in terms of image quality and auto focus usability ? (yes, subjective question) There seem to be a lot of XP2's around looking for a home at attractive prices but I haven't seen a comparison. Dave