Marshalltimkiihoang

Does X-H1 IBIS work with Viltrox AF lens?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lifewithlouis
      Love Child⁠⁠
      Toronto, Pride Parade 2019

• By Alamin
      Hi! I´m looking into buying a Fuji X-T2 to get a improvement from my Canon 200D for video. I´m thinking to start with a 23mm f2 because is my favourite focal length but I have concerns about the X-T2 autofocus in video, so I would like to hear your opinions.
      Also, I own a Sigma 18-35mm so I would also like to hear any experience with it mounted in the X-T2 (particularly with the Viltrox or Fringer adapters).
    • By Nicofit
      Good morning,
      I have a problem with my x-t30
      I'm not able to record any video because after a few second the video is automatically stopped and I can't understand why.
      I can't record more than 8/15 seconds.
      Does anyone know which is the problem?
      Many thanks
      have a nice day
      Nico 
    • By XtJerry
      On to the new X-T4.  Neither Simethicone nor Beano can solve Fuji GAS.  My X-T3's go to my daughter, replacing her aging X-T2's which go to a better home somewhere. 
      I shoot mostly with OIS lenses although I do have some non-OIS lenses, I prefer (for my style of photography) to use the zooms to react to changing composition quickly and not change lenses so much in the field.  With newer camera features, better higher ISO's and Topaz AI plugins to Photoshop, I am hoping to free myself more from my long standing "addiction" to my Gitzo tripods.  At 86 my hands aren't the steadiest.
      I am hoping that the addition of the additional axes provided by IBIS with my OIS lenses will give me less shaky shots with my hand held image making.  I have been a hobbyist photographer for 67-68 years.  (Somewhere I still have my first Kodachrome color slide with my first serious camera from the early 1950's)
      Any thoughts that IBIS with OIS lenses will help much?
      Jerry(Kit:  8 & 12 mm Rokinon.  23 f/2, 35 f/2, 60, 10-24, 16-80, 55-200, 50-140, 100-400 w/ 1.4 tele-extender, X-T3, X-T30 Fuji and Sony RX100m7.
    • By Pasta21
      Hi! 
      I've bought an second hand xt-10 about a year and a half ago and never had any issues with it. but recently I've run into a wierd bug with the apature. So I use my camera fully manual (even manual focus, use the AF-L to focus quickly), and only have one autofocus/auto apature lens. an fuji 27mm f2.8 pancake lens. so recently when I've been using it and stop down the apature from anything but 2.8 I  randomly get this bug when I halfpress the shutter. I get diffrent exposures on the same settings! the pictures below are both 1/160 f5.6 ISO 400 and yet the apature is diffrent. sometimes it gets darker, sometimes brighter, sometimes correct. but it usally stops down darker, and then darker, and darker, and only a restart of the camera will fix it. I don't know if its the body or the lens or a combination. Please would love some help! cheers!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Follow these steps: - put an empty/formatted card in the camera - go into Set Up/Save Data Set-up/Frame No. : change to RENEW - take a single picture (this will be DSCF0001), turn off the camera and remove the card - copy your original picture (DSCF1478) onto the card (You could also change the name of the DSCF0001 file in your computer if you no longer have the original DSCF1478) - put this card in the camera and turn it on - before taking any pictures change RENEW
    • I have the 10. I don't think the 13 will fit. The 10 fits tightly into the bottom of the pack, which is good because it won't get shaken around.
    • Hello i just bought universal flash yongnuo yn560 III and trigger PT 04NE for my XA5 camera, but i cant use at all. I already searching on google the problem was i must change to mechanical shutter I was open fujifilm website , there is setting for shutter type in camera, but i cant found in my XA5 camera My question : 1. How to use Mechanical shutter in XA5 2. Why i cant use my universal flash   thanks in advanced
    • Can I update X-T2 firmware from ver 3.00 to ver 4.32 in one step? 
    • im new to this forum but no stranger to fuji  @LEEP sorry to hear your having issues as well!  I’ve been shooting on an xt1 since the first release, I just upgraded to the xt4 last week.  As soon as I unpacked it, fiddled with it and connected it to my phone, it prompted for a firmware update and I figured why not.... bad move? Jury is still out.  since then, randomly, maybe every third time I go to use the camera it won’t turn on. I’ll have to completely remove the battery and put it b