Black Friday deals

Rockdoc

How likely is it that Fuji will create new camera and lens deals after the current deals expire on the 17th - for Black Friday and or the Christmas shopping season?

I have not monitored their sale patterns in past years.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the X-H1 deal with the 8-16 f 2.8 lens.

I actually wonder the same thing and looking into x-t3;

Based on previous year's 2018 deals, it was about the same but I could only pulled what was offered during blackfriday;
https://time.com/5458763/black-friday-camera-deals/

Fujifilm

• Fujifilm’s excellent X-T3 is just out and probably won’t see any major discounts. The good news here is that the camera it replaced, the Fuji X-T2, is still wonderful and getting discounted all over the place; most retailers have it for $1,099 body-only.
  • The X-Pro2, a favorite among street photographers, is also discounted. But it hasn’t been replaced yet, so the savings aren’t as substantial — $200 off, in most cases, for a total of $1,449.
  • Most of Fuji’s lenses are discounted from $50-150. The company’s newest f/2 primes — the 23, 35 and 50 — are small, sharp and altogether a joy to use.

thats back to 2018 though, not sure about 2019, if someone could reply would be great!

Edited by XnuttyX

Yes XnuttyX I have been back and forth between X-H1 and X-T3 for a few months now. All specs considered and the money saved I'm leaning towards X-H1 and a 8-16mm F 2.8 due to the extra large savings for the bundle --$1,000 .

I come from an X-T1 so I feel like even though not as fast as X-T3 for focus it beats my current rig.