• Similar Content

• By mighty.things
      Hi, my name is Steven. A Kiwi/New Zealander expat currently living in Singapore. Have been shooting analogue for years then took a break with just my point-and-shoot, and have just bought an X-T3 - my first really serious camera and digi setup. So, still learning the camera itself as well as the technology. Just realised I made myself sound about 80 years old, which I’m not!! Looking forward to absorbing the collective wisdom of the members and viewing some amazing work.
    • By harrisonjr98
      Hey all, bought a used X-T3 body for $850 shipped over a Fuji buy/sell group on Facebook, all checks out and the seller was very professional. Camera shipped with original box and in essentially mint condition cosmetically, except for when testing it this afternoon I noticed that the direction arrow buttons (around the Menu/OK button) were "sticky," or felt like maybe there was some debris inside them. They were clicking reliably, but some clicks would feel soft and then others would feel crunchy/hard. My X-T2 doesn't have this issue, so I know what the d-pad is supposed to feel like. Strangely, if I sort of rapidly click each of the buttons maybe 10 times each, the issue completely goes away and then an hour or so later if I pick up the camera again it's back. It's nothing dealbreaking, and doesn't take away functionally from the camera, but I'm trying to see what kind of avenues I might be able to take to address it.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it? Is it a known problem, and may it get worse over time? Google didn't turn up any search results for the D-pad specifically being "sticky" feeling, only shutter buttons and joysticks.
    • By AllanY
      None of the functions on my Fuji X-T3 work when the DJI Ronin SC is on. I can’t change the shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc. The Ronin SC works fine but once it’s on, the camera stops functioning. When I press the record button on the gimbal, it locks focus but doesn’t take a picture. I have to hold down the record button on the gimbal for 3+ seconds for it to work. The camera screen even dims after a few seconds as if it’s not in use.

I've tried doing a Shooting Menu Reset and Set-Up Reset on the camera. The connection mode is set to USB Tether Shooting Auto. I've tried removing and replacing the lens, battery, and SD card. Everything has the latest updates. The USB-C cables are plugged in properly and all the way. Has anyone had this issue and knows how to solve it?

Ronin SC Firmware: 1.5.0.40
      Ronin App Version: 1.4.5(1451)
      Fuji X-T3 Body Version: 4.00
      Fuji 16mm 1.4 Version: 1.01