• Similar Content

• By pentaxianbelgium
      Hey,
      Didn't find the right topic selection, so I wrote under X-T4, but works for X-T3 and lower probably also.
      Ok then, I found new recipes :  Øyvind Nordhagen – Medium
      An Oslo based photographer.
      Also an interesting article about "Medium format look on small sensors"
      I always publish them on my site + on my page "The Largest Collection of Recipes brought together"
      But will try to remember to mention them here as well - my site is all open source and free, i'am not selling anything - nor get paid.
      Hope it helps someone.
      Regards,
      Marc
    • By mighty.things
      Hi, my name is Steven. A Kiwi/New Zealander expat currently living in Singapore. Have been shooting analogue for years then took a break with just my point-and-shoot, and have just bought an X-T3 - my first really serious camera and digi setup. So, still learning the camera itself as well as the technology. Just realised I made myself sound about 80 years old, which I’m not!! Looking forward to absorbing the collective wisdom of the members and viewing some amazing work.
    • By harrisonjr98
      Hey all, bought a used X-T3 body for $850 shipped over a Fuji buy/sell group on Facebook, all checks out and the seller was very professional. Camera shipped with original box and in essentially mint condition cosmetically, except for when testing it this afternoon I noticed that the direction arrow buttons (around the Menu/OK button) were "sticky," or felt like maybe there was some debris inside them. They were clicking reliably, but some clicks would feel soft and then others would feel crunchy/hard. My X-T2 doesn't have this issue, so I know what the d-pad is supposed to feel like. Strangely, if I sort of rapidly click each of the buttons maybe 10 times each, the issue completely goes away and then an hour or so later if I pick up the camera again it's back. It's nothing dealbreaking, and doesn't take away functionally from the camera, but I'm trying to see what kind of avenues I might be able to take to address it.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it? Is it a known problem, and may it get worse over time? Google didn't turn up any search results for the D-pad specifically being "sticky" feeling, only shutter buttons and joysticks.
    • By AllanY
      None of the functions on my Fuji X-T3 work when the DJI Ronin SC is on. I can’t change the shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc. The Ronin SC works fine but once it’s on, the camera stops functioning. When I press the record button on the gimbal, it locks focus but doesn’t take a picture. I have to hold down the record button on the gimbal for 3+ seconds for it to work. The camera screen even dims after a few seconds as if it’s not in use.

I've tried doing a Shooting Menu Reset and Set-Up Reset on the camera. The connection mode is set to USB Tether Shooting Auto. I've tried removing and replacing the lens, battery, and SD card. Everything has the latest updates. The USB-C cables are plugged in properly and all the way. Has anyone had this issue and knows how to solve it?

Ronin SC Firmware: 1.5.0.40
      Ronin App Version: 1.4.5(1451)
      Fuji X-T3 Body Version: 4.00
      Fuji 16mm 1.4 Version: 1.01
    • Managed to answer my own question, finally. Just my newb stupidity. Looking forward to shooting with this camera!
    • I can get HSS with my following equipment, Fujifilm X-T1, Godox X1T-F remote , Manual HSS flash Godox TT600(no TLL). That is what I have and experience on. I don't advertise for any brands. You can try with the equipment you already owned.  The setting is the following: Manual setting is  1/800 sec.,  f/5.6 on the camera. With the X1T-F power on and set to Group A,m, 1/32, I am able to set in 'FP' sync (shows up only with the X1T-F turn on and on the camera) in 'Flash Function Setting'. Then set the TT600 flash to Radio slave and HSS mode(check on youtube channel for TT600 for setting if you use this equipment). The HSS may not work if the TT600 put on the camera hot shoe(need test or read manual booklet).  General speaking. you set the flash and the camera in HSS mode to get the HSS feather.  How to set is equipment dependent. From Tim's experience.  
    • I have a second issue. Ever since I loaded firmware to version 1.40 to my Fujifilm X-T30 camera body, back on May 25th, 2021, the HDMI output always mirrors the display settings, and anything there is present in the HDMI output.   Changing the 'HDMI OUTPUT INFO DISPLAY' setting to 'OFF' has no effect. https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t30/menu_shooting/movie_setting/index.html#hdmi_output_info. Is this a 'bug'?  If so, can we get it fixed?  In the meantime, is there another way to get 'clean' HDMI output? Tony Becker
    • I have the same issue. Any updates on this topic?
    • Ever since I loaded firmware to version 1.40 on my Fujifilm X-T30 camera body,  back on May 25th, 2021, whenever the 'X Webcam' connection is made, Windows 10 opens Windows Explorer, and displays two new folders: 'This PC\X-T30\Live' 'This PC\X-T30\Still' On my X-T30, I can't find these 'folders' in the X-T30 'Select Folder' menu, but Windows seems to think they are available in my X-T30.   Because Windows finds and displays these two new folders the 'X Webcam' connection is made, they would be several layers easier to access than the default '100_FUJI' folder. How can I make these new folders 'selected folder' in my X-T30? Tony Becker