• Similar Content

• By cyonkers
      Greetings, Fuji friends! I'm having a conundrum. I have a slew of footage from an X-T3 I'm assembling in Premiere Pro. Footage specs:

- 30 and 60 fps 4K
      -10 bit (internal) 8:2:0
      -H265
      -HEVC
      -All shot in F-log

All of the unedited shots look great (for F-log, that is) in iMovie and QuickTime. When I ingest them into Premiere Pro, however, there's a bizarre pixelated swath of green and pink in the lowlights. No amount of color correction can solve it, and Davinci Resolve is no better. I have tried changing sequence settings, converting to Pro Res, and attempted many different encoding formats in Media Encoder with limited to no success. 
      Has anyone ever faced this issue? Adobe support is stumped. Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! 
    • By SuperMentality
      Hello y'all,
      I've been really interested in getting to know y'all's settings for the C1 through C4. I've been really having a hard time deciding on how to set those up.
      No I did see some recipes something of a cookbook for film simulation and color clarity and things like that, which got me really really interested in them, but don't know what the best way to implement them are.
      I've just been a little bit overwhelmed with how much customization there is on the camera and just wanted to get a little bit of community insight on how you all have been setting up these features on your cameras.
      I getting really excited to bounce ideas from everybody. I love getting ideas on how to better my photography and would love feedback on y'all's unique photo style and how you get your best shots using those custom settings.
    • By AZWolf
      Hi All,

I recently published a Fuji-centric article on the best lenses for infrared photography. Most of the lenses I tested and reported on are XF mount. I did include some Sony FF and Micro 4/3 as well. I include several images too, of course.

You can see the article on PetaPixel or my blog

Hope you find it useful!

Happy shooting,
      Joel
    • By pentaxianbelgium
      Hey,
      Didn't find the right topic selection, so I wrote under X-T4, but works for X-T3 and lower probably also.
      Ok then, I found new recipes :  Øyvind Nordhagen – Medium
      An Oslo based photographer.
      Also an interesting article about "Medium format look on small sensors"
      I always publish them on my site + on my page "The Largest Collection of Recipes brought together"
      But will try to remember to mention them here as well - my site is all open source and free, i'am not selling anything - nor get paid.
      Hope it helps someone.
      Regards,
      Marc
    • Ha yes it is!  Are you using an X-T30 or just similar? Thanks.
    • Well hmm, on my camera that is how it works without (and with) large indicators turned on, which, is probably a good idea, since being able to see the scene is a good thing.
    • jerry, I think I understand after reading the post above by FX Admin ... the message warns me that, when CL / CH and ES or ES + MS are enabled, the camera will not focus on each shot thanks anyway
    • Hi all guys, a few months ago I sent this camera for repair because the r-dial command was broken (purchased in March and used 3 times), the assistance service took about 1 month and a half to repair. Yesterday after some time I used this camera again and ... same problem the command broke again 😭. Now I think I will no longer send her for assistance, I ask if anyone had the same problem as me and how they solved it or if they found a way to configure shutter speeds.
    • Were you trying to set the ISO above 6400? The display says you have the mechanical and electronic shutters both turned on, but if I am remembering correctly, to go beyond ISO 6400 on the older X-Ts, you can use only the mechanical shutter. On the newer models, that limit is raised to 12800, and may be higher on the X-T4 and  X-S10.