Hello Hello Newbie here

Hey guys, I need help purchasing the X-Pro3. Do you guys recommend any sites ti purchase the camera? What lens would you guys recommend? I've been told to purchase f2 23/35/56 but I am not sure which one is right for me. I currently use the GRIII for street photography and while I like the camera, the lack of zoom really sucks. Any help is welcome. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 11:53 PM, KneesBees said:

Hey guys, I need help purchasing the X-Pro3. Do you guys recommend any sites ti purchase the camera? What lens would you guys recommend? I've been told to purchase f2 23/35/56 but I am not sure which one is right for me. I currently use the GRIII for street photography and while I like the camera, the lack of zoom really sucks. Any help is welcome. Thank you!

I think it depends on your choice of lens.

Personally, I prefer the fast primes, so I have the 56, 35, 23, 16 all around the 1.4 to 1.2 range. I also have the 18-55 OIS which is a fantastic lens. Sharp, small and light and usually comes as the "kit" lens. I prefer it over the 16-55 2.8, which is a nice lens but twice the size and weight and you don't have OIS. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...