Godox V1

Hello ... bought the Godex V1 and use it on an X-T3 ... seems nice enough BUT ... it just sometimes doesn't work or rather it makes my Fuji seemingly go to electronic shutter and results are very overexposed. Solution is to turn either camera off and on again or the flash off and on again. Trawled the net but can't see to see anything. Sent in a request to Godox but they're obviously never going to get back to me. Anybody had similar issues or am I missing something very obvious? Camera and Flash have latest firmware. Andy

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have the same problem, did you ever found a solution. My experience is it never happens with OCF in combination with X-Pro trigger, only with flash on camera in TTL mode, Flash compensation is back on 0 (always set my flash  -0,3 or -0,7) shutter is always on Mechanical, happens on slow sync and high speed sync, I have 2 V1's with latest firmware, both go wrong, latest firmware on xt3.

It doesn't happen sometimes, it happens almost every shoot with flash on camera, I think its a serious problem for Godox...