[Expired] Capture One 20: 10% Coupon & Free Update (runs out Oct 31st!)

FX Admin

Capture One will make a big leap in the near future – at last the version number

Capture One 20 will come soon and you can have two big saves!

If you order Capture One 12 until October 31st…

• You'll get the  Capture One 20 Update for free and
  • You'll save 10% on your purchase!

The offer is valid for all perpetual licenses, including the Fuji Edition und style bundles!

• Simply use the  Coupon Code OCT-AF-ZEP during the order process
  • 10% rebate are deducted automatically
  • Upgrade is in your cart – for free

» Get Capture One 12 incl. free Capture One 20 upgrade with 10% rebate

Update: Offer is expired - sorry!

• FX Admin changed the title to Capture One 20: 10% Coupon & Free Update (runs out Oct 31st!)

As a user of Capture One Pro Fujifilm 12 I received the following offer ...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

So I pre-ordered Full Pro 20 for just $119.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:35 PM, mdm said:

As a user of Capture One Pro Fujifilm 12 I received the following offer ...

So I pre-ordered Full Pro 20 for just $119.

Hi, mdm.  I wonder if you made a mistake. Will the update to Pro (full) 20 that you bought actually work to upgrade your Pro Fuji 12 ? Or will it work only for owners of Pro (full) 12 ? And you as a user of Pro Fuji 12 ought to have bought the update to Pro Fuji 20 for $87 ?

And what will happen when it does not work ? Will you be refunded the difference between $119 and $87 and sent a different code ? Or what ?

Can’t blame you, though. I did the same without thinking, while busy with something else. Now I have second thoughts. The offer is very confusing and nothing is explained. When you click the link in the e-mail, you get to the page with all three offers as you showed and it might be misleading you to think you can choose any one of the three options.

C1 is great and I am a satisfied customer, but this upgrade campaign is rather poorly executed, I think. Also, no mention about new features or improvements in the V.20, at least I see none, as is customary when proposing the offer to upgrade to a new version of a software. Good luck to both of us. Cheers !

Good luck is always welcome George! ))

As a matter of fact I dicided to get Full version as I don't like the last Fuji's twists. First, when they castrated XE3 and now crippled XPro3. And if I suddenly find myself with some other brand in my hands, I'd be prepared.

What about license ... We have bought and C1 send us some temp lic key, so we've got it already, right? Now, there is no different versions of this programm like Fuji C1 or Sony C1 of full C1 from the "code" point of view. When you install and activate the programm you decide what functionality should be available for you by applying the key, just like Windows Pro or Home or whatsoever. So, if we have the key (we have) and the programm (will be available soon) we should be fine. I hope! )))

34 minutes ago, mdm said:

Good luck is always welcome George! ))

As a matter of fact I dicided to get Full version as I don't like the last Fuji's twists. First, when they castrated XE3 and now crippled XPro3. And if I suddenly find myself with some other brand in my hands, I'd be prepared.

What about license ... We have bought and C1 send us some temp lic key, so we've got it already, right? Now, there is no different versions of this programm like Fuji C1 or Sony C1 of full C1 from the "code" point of view. When you install and activate the programm you decide what functionality should be available for you by applying the key, just like Windows Pro or Home or whatsoever. So, if we have the key (we have) and the programm (will be available soon) we should be fine. I hope! )))

Well, we are surely not the only ones who did this so if it won’t work (I am afraid it won’t) I presume PhaseOne will deal with it and return the difference, or provide some other upgrade path from Fuji to “full”.  Kind Regards my friend.