Where to buy used Fuji gear in EU?

Hello,

I am seriously thinking it's about time to upgrade my X-Pro1 to an X-T2, I don't need latest gimmicks nor super high res or movie features, for extra MP I use a FF Nikon camera which has plenty of pixels, Fuji is for lighter shooting like hiking, travel etc and as such, given how many people upgrading to the X-T3 the T2 reached a price tag which fits my budget.

I see many T2 on American photography boards for sale but I live in the EU and the only reliable source I know is an online store in the UK (dunno if allowed here to past a link or a name so I just won't this time), is anybody aware of other trusted sources within the EU borders for used gear?

Grazie

Giovanni

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Argentus
      Hello. I just acquired a EF X20 Flash. I put it on the hot shoe but my XT2 (firmware 4.40) recognizes it as in sync terminal. So I can only acces the Manual mode (the TTL Mode in Flash Settings is grayed out). The flash does fire on Manual, but the TTL is not working.
      When I put the EF X8 Flash, it simply does not even fire. 
      I am on single shot and mechanic shutter.
      Any ideas what might be happening?
      Thanks a lot!

• By verstovsky
      I wanna buy X-T3, but only can afford used one. What should I check first, and what any other possible weak points of camera in term of use etc, which I should be aware of?
      I'm interesting also in evf behavior in low light (my previous experience with 2.36 evf in other camera in low light was a bit painful, a lot of digital noise so I barely was able to (manually) focus), and since I like to shoot in low light, what's the possible slowest shutter speed I can get without blur handheld with 50mm f/2 wr lens, for example? And generally, how good non ois wr lens and is lack of ois/ibis in low light is actually that important? I also heard couple doubtful messages about 50mm f/2 being "not that sharp".
      Also, how much if any weather sealing gonna be affected after repair, after shutter replacement for example (and in any other cameras, not only Fuji)?
      And the last question is, is there any simple and fast method to crop to 4:3 ratio in photo (I just prefer 4:3)? Like in camera menus or something, or at least to put on some framing grid etc (it's really simple in any post, but I wanna see my 4:3 during the actual photo shooting if it's possible)?
      Afaik some other cameras have 4:3 mode, and I didn't find that Fuji have one and I hope it'll be someday implemented with firmware update.
      Thanks for answers.
    • By ibraxwane
      Hi guys,
      Hope you're all well.
      My Fuji randomly stopped turning on a few weeks ago. The screen turns on but not completely (as seen on the attachments). Changing to the Viewfinder also doesn't work, shutter doesn't go off...nothing works. When I turn it off, the screen stays on; I have to remove the battery for my camera to shut down. I've interchanged between my 3 batteries multiple times, and the problem persists.
      I've looked for solutions on forums, but never found anything that fits. Tried updating the firmware through an SD card but the camera won't even turn on for the update to begin in the first place.

Any tips? I'd love to hear from you guys!
      Cheers,
      Ibra

• By Filand
      Hello,
      I have a quick question regarding the XT-2.  I jumped from a Canon 40D to the XT-2 some time ago.  I love the camera and the feel and output are fantastic for me.  With that said, I have noticed that I have a harder time (on the Fuji) transferring what I see in my viewfinder to my computer screen.  In other words there seems to be a disconnect between what I see in the computer and what I remember being in the viewfinder.  I don't think it is a color or exposure issue, maybe a framing?  Not quite sure.  Do I simply need more experience with the camera?  I'm using a 18-55 for both cameras.  Thank you.
    • By Thubten
      I have used cameras for a long time, none of them weather sealed, without any damage from water or dust.In fact I don't recall it even being an issue.But now I am deciding between an xt2 and xt20 ,mainly on this basis and the $700 price difference.I will never be out in the rain with this gear, but it will be exposed to ordinary dust, and perhaps high tropical humidity.I am leaning towards the xt20.This has perhaps been covered before, but I can't find a search function.