Sign in to follow this  
steveparry

X-T1 Pfirstinger book

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• It all depends on what you want and need, a cheap option with TTL is the Nissin i-40 as mentioned above if you use manual flash (which I would recommend) Youngnuo is a very affordable option also offering remote triggers for off camera use.  I have the nissin i-40 whish is easy to use and offers TTL and a couple of Youngnuo Flashes with remote triggers. 
    • Any street/public photos of Hong Kong (Open Thread)     Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • I live in Yuen Long, Hong Kong.  Just bought X-E3, X-T30, 16mm 1.4/f, 18mm 2/f, and 35mm 1.4/f.  Here is the set of photos I used them to record Yuen Long, Hong Kong.  I only use the Film Simulation of Acros Red.  I will keep updating this album.  Cheers!  
    • Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
    • (From an older inquiry I responded to here) I bought the pair listed below. Both are made by Godox but are rebranded house brands from Adorama. B&H also has Godox rebranded house brands though I don’t know their name for it. The reason I went with Godox is they are inexpensive and rated very high on multiple websites.  I first bought the pair as Godox branded but the warranty was a joke. The flash and off camera support both had a card insert explainin