XT2 firmware upgrade

Perceptivelight

Hello I recently tried a new 80mm Macro lens on my XT2

When turned on the camera told me I had to upgrade the firmware,

So I returned home to do the upgrade which I later completed closely following the the instructions on your website. A fully charged battery and a newly formatted SD Card. The firmware updates for the camera and my 6 lenses were duely downloded. The upgrade proceeded with no lens mounted and without incident, the completion message was seen on the LCD. The camera was turned off.

Then in turn I continued to try and update each of the lenses again as per Fuji website  instructions BUT when the camera was turned on with the DISP button depressed the only selection to update was the camera body, NO menu selection item for any lens.

To make matters worse the camera will no longer opperate. when switched on the LCD flashes repetedly and eventually 'LENS ERROR' appears.  I repeated the firmware update procedure to no avail This would appear to be a firmware fault or omission has any one else had any similar issues?