Viltrox 23, 33 and 56mm f/1.4 Fujifilm X Mount Coming December 2019 with Seriously Aggressive Price Tag

Fuji X Rumors

Viltrox FujiRumors broke the rumor about new  23, 33 and 56mm f/1.4 Viltrox lenses coming already back in May. Since then, we all waited patiently for more details, and we got the first ones here on this FujiRumors article, as…

The post Viltrox 23, 33 and 56mm f/1.4 Fujifilm X Mount Coming December 2019 with Seriously Aggressive Price Tag appeared first on Fuji Rumors.

Full Article on Fuji Rumors

• 3 months later...

Hoped Viltrox would meet their December deadline for the prime lenses but didn't actually expect them to - disappointed but also frustrated by the lack of information from them re any revised launch dates.  Personally, I'm keen to test the 33mm one because the 85mm has been a bargain and I love it.  Guessing there's less urgency for them to get these to market now that the Xmas run-up has passed - I imagine that's when many items are bought as presents.  Let's hope that doesn't mean they are pencilling in Easter as the new deadline! Not sure I'd wait that long.