Sign in to follow this  
Fuji X Rumors

BREAKING: New Fujifilm Lens Roadmap to be Announced Soon

Advertisement (gone after registration)

A the big Fujifilm X Summit back in February, Fujifilm asked us which lenses we would like to see next for the Fujifilm X and GFX system. You guys voted massively here. Well, I am happy to report that I…

The post BREAKING: New Fujifilm Lens Roadmap to be Announced Soon appeared first on Fuji Rumors.

Full Article on Fuji Rumors

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• I have not heard about any plans. Fuji is apparently planning it for GFX100. IMO, it is not a very useful feature. I have several cameras with pixel shift and have never used it but for testing it.
    • Hello Fuji Community,    I am new to photography and got myself the Fuji Xpro 2 with 2 lenses, the 56mm and 35mm. I was wondering if you guys can check out my instagram and check out my photos for any tips, advice, or feedback. Feel free to follow you like like my photos :)   My instagram account is @l.janphotography    Cheers- Lorbert
    • So there is no compability at all?
    • I can't speak for the X-T4 but I currently have an X-T3 and X100V and have previously owned an X-T30, X-T2, X100F and X100T (that's three generations of Fuji sensors). I shoot with my cameras set to RAW but then use X Raw Studio to 'develop' the images I want to keep so although I am technically using camera JPEGs I have the flexibility to adjust exposure, WB, film sim etc. before I process the JPEG. For me, I enjoy the constraints of a limited set of adjustments and there's a magic about t
    • I own a Ronin SC. Compatibility with my XT-30 similar to if it was a brick. Anyway I see no issues, Ronin SC works well as a gimbal without a specific DJI features. I start and stop filming pushing a button on a camera. Focus wheel works well with all my lenses.