knaz534

Need suggestion to become a pro photographer.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

I need a suggestion from the all photography giants. I'm strongly passionate in photography. I want to setup my own studio for practicing advance, I have no idea which tool I need to buy first, while I have been a lot of searched on this topic and studied plenty of articles in detail from the all top photography sites. But, today I reached at this platform just for knowing which camera should i buy first and with what kind of lenses. I didn't nothing about lenses so please brief it as you can better.

Thanks

Becoming a "Pro" photographer depends on your photography skills rather than the gear. And, you don't mention if you want to shoot people or other motives in your studio. It's quite hard to give a recommendation without more information. Did you use any cameras before? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Well done Fujifilm! I'm very satisfied hearing about the new X100V. My key wishes became true! Sharper lens, better weather resistance and 4K video. I ordered it already! 
    • It's normal behavior of many Fuji XF lens, I also noticed it on XF 56mm F1.2, 23mm F1.4. Looks like it's related mostly to camera firmware controlling the lens.
    • Look into the Godox V350F, V860II, or V1F. I just bought the V1F for off camera shooting, and I'm so happy with the results. I don't shoot professionally, and I use it with a remote trigger on my X-T1 Good luck
    • I have an X-T1 as well, and already placed my pre-order for the X100V. I contemplated the X-Pro3, but its too large for the purpose that I would want it for. I think the X100 series is hard to replace if you want something small but mighty. If you want the X100V for the size, the X-Pro3 is noticeably larger even when using it with the 27mm (I had the change to check out a pre-production unit).   Don't forget, the X-T4 is also about to come out, I think I'm going to sell a kidney, and g
    • Hello there! I am new to this forum and a proud owner of an X-T2. Last night I wished to try interval timer shooting to stack some star tracks, so I programmed my gear for 545 1-second exposures each separated by 10 seconds, at ISO 1000.  OIS was off, AF was set to manual with focus set at infinity and aperture also set to manual, at the widest setting for the lens. The body firmware version is 4.30 and the battery was fully charged. When the shooting was over, I was disappointed to see