X-H1. EVF PROBLEM ?

Hi, My first post here, sorry to say that it has to do with a problem with the EVF.

I received my new X-H1 today, I prefer to look through the viewfinder rather than the LCD screen, but on the right hand side, in the view finder, there are Green and Red stripes, which are " Tearing " if that's the word.

Also, I wear glasses and can't get close to the viewfinder with the rubber cup that's fitted, is there another cup I can buy that would be more suitable with glasses ?

Any help and advice much appreciated 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Regarding better eyecup, the eye cup for the X-T1 is still available and fits the X-H1, which is what I personally use as its a flatter profile and works well with my glasses. Also the Eye Cup for the GFX 50S fits as well and some people have had great success with that cup. Both are available to order, or visit your FUji dealer first and ask to try them out before purchase.

• 6 months later...
On 11/17/2019 at 3:34 PM, gordonrussell76 said:

Regarding better eyecup, the eye cup for the X-T1 is still available and fits the X-H1, which is what I personally use as its a flatter profile and works well with my glasses. Also the Eye Cup for the GFX 50S fits as well and some people have had great success with that cup. Both are available to order, or visit your FUji dealer first and ask to try them out before purchase.

Are you thinking of FUJIFILM EC-XT M Eyecup for GFX 50S, X-T2, and X-T1? Thanks!