• (From an older inquiry I responded to here) I bought the pair listed below. Both are made by Godox but are rebranded house brands from Adorama. B&H also has Godox rebranded house brands though I don’t know their name for it. The reason I went with Godox is they are inexpensive and rated very high on multiple websites.  I first bought the pair as Godox branded but the warranty was a joke. The flash and off camera support both had a card insert explainin
    • Excellent, glad it worked out Ty!
    • Thank you for your advice. I was able to slide a credit card into the slight gap between the lens mount and the cap, I kept forcing it around the edge of the mount as I put pressure on the cap to turn. It finally popped off. A tab on the inside of the cap had broken off at some point and I'm guessing that was preventing it from releasing properly. I appreciate your help!
    • Not on the X-T3 either?! I thought for sure it would have it. 
    • What are your main needs from a flash ? I have a nissin i40 - which is perfectly sized for X cameras as well as fuji styled dials - however , it can't be controlled by a radio trigger - only optical slave mode