My X-T2 denies to take 8 and 11fps

Vasilis

Hello Fuji users.I'm mainly a landscape shooter ,therefore i haven't tested  the camera for quite a long time in the AF-C functions.The time i had  though ,it worked perfectly ,it did 8fps (or 11fps with the grip on) .Yesterday i tried to shoot a basketball game and i've noticed that the speed was quite slow.At first ,i thought there was a user error ,but today i made many tests and i only managed to achieve from 5.5 to 5.7fps.

The settings were:  AF-C ,CH,Boost on (3 genuine batteries),11fps,Instant AF setting: AF-C, AF-C Release  .

Of course i played and changed a lot  the above settings ,but the same results persisted. I thought it was the grip issue ,but i've noticed that the EVF's frame rate changes when i turn the boost mode on.

This is a bit of annoying ,as it is the third issue i have with Fuji gear and all of them noticed them out of warranty.

The other two were :

1) Many hot pixels in  long exposures and high isos (from 20 to 200)

2) My 16-55 f2.8 creeps from 40mm to 55mm and at that focal lengths i can't literally shoot facing the camera down ,as either the lens extends or the lens elements sound loud.

I can  live with these problems ,but i really doubt about Fuji's quality controls and durability .