Reverse focus effect at wide aperture

OraB

As a matter of fact it doesn’t turn green period. I tried what you suggested to no avail. 

Thanks a lot for trying to help. Much appreciated 

when i focus I get EL at the notion left rather than a green for. Do you know what it means. Tried to google quickly but didn’t find anything useful. 

By pressing the button AF-L on the back. You can configure in the menu if the button has a toggle function (on/off) or has to be kept pressed. Could you upload a photo of your camera's display? Maybe we find something. Was the camera / lens working at some time or do you have a new one?

1 hour ago, Olaf W. said:

By pressing the button AF-L on the back. You can configure in the menu if the button has a toggle function (on/off) or has to be kept pressed. Could you upload a photo of your camera's display? Maybe we find something. Was the camera / lens working at some time or do you have a new one?

Thanks Olaf. 

I hate to sound ignorant but I just might be. I don’t know how to activate the focus lock. 

My iPhone 8s screen shots are too big to upload. Will try to get them smaller stay tuned 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!