Lens review: Viltrox 85mm f1.8 on Fuji X-T30

yukosteel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gilson
      Greetings from Brazil!
        I have 2 questions:
         1) I get the following error when I try to install FUJIFILM X Acquire on Macbook PRO running macOs Big Sur 11.4: "Cannot start FUJIFILM X Acquire. Another camera control application software is running."

What can I do to be able to install?
         2) Am I going to be able to use my X-T30 to recording in 4K using "Streamlabs OBS Recording Software" after I install "FUJIFILM X Acquire"?
    • By K PRETHVIRAJ
      Hoping for fujifilm to release tethered shooting for xt-30 soon, for allowing it to use it as a webcam, since webcam mode isn't working. xs-10 was having the same issue which has been fixed by fujifilm 2 days ago through a firmware update, which brought the tethered shooting ability to xs-10 and thus enabling it be used properly as a webcam. since webcam functionality is much needed in today's work lifestyle , really hope that fujifilm address this issue of xt-30, same way they addressed xs-10 , by adding functionality !. so everyone who has xt-30, let's sent feedback to fujifilm, directly or by commenting in the webcam thread in the "xt-30" pages, like we were commenting in xs-10 pages. since fujifilm care about feedback, thus hoping that they will address this quickly. have a nice day !.
    • By trialnoj
      Is there any option to set the ISO on the front dial, or at least to change it to shutter speed? With the 16-80 lens, I don't need any dial to set the F number anymore, but at the moment the front dial has no value at all, does not change anything in any mode (I use).
      Thanks guys.
    • By Ketsada UNs
      Post great street photos of you for people to watch and exchange.
      Street photos anywhere in the world !

• By vistamedia
      Greetings Fuji community!
      I'm a filmmaker and photographer who shoots on the Fuji X100F. Recently, I created a comprehensive video review of the camera - and I think you'll all find incredible.
      In this video, we'll dive deep into what I consider the most creative and stylish pocket camera I've ever used. Enjoy the viewing experience, and please share it around!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BWgd4A5oPc