Sign in to follow this  
yukosteel

Lens review: Viltrox 85mm f1.8 on Fuji X-T30

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By triptomoon
      I'm new to the Fuji system and I would like to know if it's possible to set a focus zone and tell the camera to "only search for faces in that specific area", instead of hunting everywhere in the image and end up focusing on some passer-by in the background? Also, when face/eye detection isn't hitting the right target, what's the quickest way to manually toggle out of it? I tried moving my focus point with the joystick but the camera would fight me and keep picking up faces in the areas I don't want. Does anyone have a solution with this? I'm using an X-T30. 
    • By Somemorr
      My problem:
      My X-t30 no longer lets me record video. Nothing happens when I push the shutter button in video mode.
      Background:
      - My main use for this camera is for recording video projects at my workplace.
      - I noticed the issue after using the camera as a webcam with a elgato camlink 4k. I had optimised the in-camera settings for use as a webcam during the past months of Zooming everyday.
      My attempted fixes so far:
      - I reverted all my in-camera settings back to my usual, non-webcam settings.
      - I updated the firmware to the latest version.
      -  Many google searches to see if anyone else has had and posted a fix to this issue. 

• By Alamin
      Hi! I´m looking into buying a Fuji X-T2 to get a improvement from my Canon 200D for video. I´m thinking to start with a 23mm f2 because is my favourite focal length but I have concerns about the X-T2 autofocus in video, so I would like to hear your opinions.
      Also, I own a Sigma 18-35mm so I would also like to hear any experience with it mounted in the X-T2 (particularly with the Viltrox or Fringer adapters).
    • By nx0691
      Hey,
      First time posting here. I have just bought the 16-55 f/2.8. And when it is fully zoomed in at 55mm the extension has some wobble to it / feels slightly loose. Is this normal, as this is my first time with this lens.
      Thanks very much in advance.