Artifacts X-T3 in video

Hello. While using my X-T3 I encountered artifacts in video mode. With a white balance of 2500 and a transition to the blue spectrum, purple spots appear.

Additional settings: 4k or FullHD, eterna picture prof, S tone -2, iso 640,  diaphragm 2.8-22, DR 400, shutter speed 1\40 - 1\200. Software 3.00

This is evident on dark objects or on a yellow-green color. In the video, this effect is not visible. With atomos ninja 5 this effect is present. I also filmed this on video. Who faced such a problem? What could it be? 

Video artifact   (atomos ninja 5) : 

Thank you in advance.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 5 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, wvoviivovw said:

Hello. While using my X-T3 I encountered artifacts in video mode. With a white balance of 2500 and a transition to the blue spectrum, purple spots appear.

Additional settings: 4k or FullHD, eterna picture prof, S tone -2, iso 640,  diaphragm 2.8-22, DR 400, shutter speed 1\40 - 1\200. Software 3.00

This is evident on dark objects or on a yellow-green color. In the video, this effect is not visible. With atomos ninja 5 this effect is present. I also filmed this on video. Who faced such a problem? What could it be? 

Video artifact   (atomos ninja 5) : 

Thank you in advance.

Yes I noticed these lowlight compression artefacts as well, Square blocks...like being burned in on the sensor. Any suggests Fuji?

• 5 months later...

Probably you have already figured out the solution, but I noticed that al the film simulations loose a stop or so of light so you will have to have a lot more light. Also - what if you set DR at 100? I think you may be causing issues using DR - maybe do a test at 100 with lots of ight and also compare to flog at iso800 and see if the issue is the simulation for the exposure and DR you have selected. BTW can you look at my post and maybe help with Ninja V sample? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I wrote to the representative office of Russia. Here is the official answer (translated into english by google translator):

We conducted a thorough diagnosis and revealed the appearance of a similar effect in some conditions both on your camera and on other test specimens. It is impossible to eliminate this phenomenon, since its appearance is due to the very structure of the camera components. This effect is not a malfunction, your camera passes the tests and meets the declared technical specifications, so you can continue to use the camera. We understand that the appearance of an effect may impose limitations in some specific shooting conditions. If the manufacturer develops any change regarding this effect, we will be able to service your camera. We hope for your understanding Regards, Fujifilm Information Center.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 4 weeks later...