Sign in to follow this  
wvoviivovw

Artifacts X-T3 in video

Hello. While using my X-T3 I encountered artifacts in video mode. With a white balance of 2500 and a transition to the blue spectrum, purple spots appear.

Additional settings: 4k or FullHD, eterna picture prof, S tone -2, iso 640,  diaphragm 2.8-22, DR 400, shutter speed 1\40 - 1\200. Software 3.00

This is evident on dark objects or on a yellow-green color. In the video, this effect is not visible. With atomos ninja 5 this effect is present. I also filmed this on video. Who faced such a problem? What could it be? 

Video artifact   (atomos ninja 5) : 

Thank you in advance.

KRbG_ej87ro.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sirio
      *** Firmware request ***
      Is the X-H1 really "Video oriented"? Not enough.
      I would like to see in the MOVIE SETTING, an option where I can select the default shutter speed for the 30 and 60 on the shutter speed dial, only when I am in MOVIE MODE, obviously.
      On the 60 position I could select by default: none(stay in 60) - 50 - 48, and on 30 position I could select the default shutter speed: none(stay in 30), 25 or 24.
      Which are the most used shutter speed on cinema. Then, when I put the shutter speed on 30 or 60, I get faster the speed that I really need.

• By runbei
      My work requires that I start shooting video. As an X-T20 user, the X-H1 seems the obvious upgrade. I shoot in crowded venues where IBIS is highly preferable to a gimbal or stabilizer: school classrooms, music and theater rehearsals, stage events, social gatherings, etc.
      I am concerned about issues with focus hunting that have been reported in actual field tests, e.g., this review: Fuji X-H1 revisited after longer use: Auto Focus for video & more… - YouTube
      I would be extremely grateful for your thoughts on this. Are their settings or workarounds to make continuous focus, focus tracking, and touch focusing less prone to hunting?
      The only other alternative seems to be a Sony A6500 or A7III, neither of which evokes the sightest enthusiasm! I am in love with the Fuji colors and ergonomics.
      Thanks for any suggestions!
    • By EvaWertheimer
      Hi all, I’m new to the forum. I’ve been using my x-t20 for a year now and I am really happy about its capabilities! There is just one little thing that totally annoys me every single time I use this camera. While using the EVF, my nose moves around the focus point, so damn annoying! I can’t find a way to change this, because I rather use the back buttons to move it around. Please please help me out on this one? Looking forward to your replies!
    • By Vashnisht
      Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to use the FujiFilm phone app: CAM REMOTE with my X100F and while it works well for taking pictures, I am having difficulty with using it for video, which I would really like to do.

While I can do a single focus, when taking pictures, by tapping the screen where I would like to focus, then taking the picture, this does not work in the video mode.

In video mode, it seems the only option is for a continuous focus mode where it is always searching for focus — seems like it is looking for movement and focusing on that. Is there are a way to change it so that I can tap on my phone screen and set a single focus point and NOT have it continuously searching for focus (it makes quite a bit of noise).

Any other apps (for iPhone or Mac) or advice on recording video (being able to control focus and start a video) remotely using the x100f, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
    • By etsteee
      Hi everyone, I'm new to Fujifilm, and not a professional. I bought XA10 on January. There's noise on my camera's LCD while I'm trying to take photos, but when I already took a shot, the result is clear without noise. I mean the results are always clear, but then every time I go back to LCD screen for taking pictures, the noise comes out. Is Fujiflm LCD's normaly like that ? And I've noticed also that my LCD is moving slow, like slow respond while moving. 

FYI : I bought it January, February my camera fell down from my bag and I broke the LCD. I brought it back to Fujifilm for get it fixed and already fixed. But then the selfie mode didn't work, so i brought it back to Fujifilm Service Center for get it fixed. And it also already done, but the problem is like what I said above. 

I just want to know is Fujifilm XA10 LCD are normally like that (even before it fell from my bags but i didn't notice ), or there's something wrong with my LCD ?