JLP

MINT X-Pro2 + Original Fuji handgrip for sale

Excellent Fuji X-Pro2 bundle including the camera body and the original Fuji handgrip

Both items are used but in mint condition and come boxed with original packaging and accessories

This body has no scratches and no dings, almost like new with only 5502 shutter clicks

Expert Shield LCD protector mounted since day 1 on the back screen of the camera.

Red soft release shutter also included (Can be removed if you don't like it)

Camera firmware was updated to the last Ver.5.00

Camera strap and the 2 pieces of leather protection on the strap connectors are NOT included. Original Fuji strap will be included in the box.

BUNDLE FOR SALE AT £785.00
CAMERA BODY ONLY, WITHOUT THE HANDGRIP: £750.

You also have the choice to buy this camera with 1 original Fuji NP-W126S battery or instead with 3 EX-Pro white batteries (EX-Pro white batteries are excellent too). Same price, just your choice if you rather have some back-up batteries with the camera. I will send you a message after receiving your payment to see which battery option you want.

PAYPAL PAYMENT and FREE P&P for EU Countries only

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JamesKL
      I bought my X-Pro2 in June, 2016, and I have never updated the firmware. I want to get to the latest firmware. Is the latest version (v5.00, I believe) comprehensive, and upgrade directly to that version, or do I need to load each past firmware version in order and individually?  Thanks for any help you can offer!
      James
    • By Chiskon
      Just got a 2nd hand Xpro2 and I'm having the strangest issue. When I'm filming in full manual with a  mechanical shutter the exposure doesn't change if I set it at 1/8000 SS down to 1/50 SS. If I switch to electronic then the exposure works correctly but I want to use the mechanical shutter to avoid rolling shutter. I also don't hear any noise when using the mechanical shutter. I read the manual and I'm still stumped. I reset the settings to default, changed the display brightness, and turned on an off preview Exp./wb in manual mode and it's still doing the same thing. 
      I'm worried that the mechanical shutter curtain is stuck open and I was sold a lemon but I'm not getting the "turn the camera on and off" error.
      This is my first Fujifilm camera and when I tested it out, I didn't realize it was in electronic shutter mode because of the digital ES noise >.<
    • By Siddhant
      Is there any tpa mounts available for X series cameras that can adapt nikkor lenses ?
    • By alex.reusch
      After upgrading to FW5.0, the IMAGE DISP. function has changed totally. For some shootings, I used the setting of 0.5 sec and the nice thing was, that I could quickly see my image in the viewfinder LCD display, without taking my camera down and go on shooting. This does now not work anymore. You can only see the image on the display back of the camera. That's stupid! How can we have this back??? The view mode is set to "Eye sensor and LCD Image display". If it is set to Viewfinder only, it works as it should. However, I want to use both, Eye sensor and LCD Image display. So this must be a bug...
    • By yukosteel
      I’ve purchased 7artisans 50mm F1.8 lens three weeks ago directly from eBay 7artisans store.
      Here's my short review on this lens:

Lens Review – 7artisans 50mm F1.8 (FX Mount)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.