Sign in to follow this  
Marco34

Xpro 2 with 35mm 1.4 Autofocus and Sharpness problem.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi , 

i have a problem with my Xpro2 with 35mm f 1.4 .... 

I notice a loss of sharpness and i don't know if the camera can't focus because  the viewfinder says it is in focus 

i  attach 2 photos , one with Xpro 2 and another with H1 ,  to let you understand the problem... here it was  f4  iso 2500 

shutter 100

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rosserx
      Injured Loggerhead sea turtle being rescued in Jupiter, Florida.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By jufoso
      Hi guys, new Fuji-freak here!
      I bought yesterday X-T3 with the 18-55 lens and XF 50-140mm f2.8, both used.
      At first I was really impressed with both of them but soon I figured out that there's something strange with the 50-140 and autofocus. The problem occurs at the maximum 140mm focal lenght. The autofocus can't focus near. It will only work for longer distances (over 4-5 meters) even though the minimum focus distance should be 1 meter. Even a slight zoom out e.g. 138mm will make the autofocus work normally.
      All the settings are in "auto", I'm shooting in single shot mode and autofocus on single point. The problem occurs in every possible setup. Here's a video about the problem (I didn't find my stand so I had to use chair) [ignore the cat meowing] https://youtu.be/g8snv-60DBM
      Has anyone else had the same problem or should I return the lens?
    • By natswright
      I'm new to this camera and was looking for an autofocus subject tracking mode in video, as tracking in stills mode is supported. I've come to fuji cameras from using Canon kit, namely the 70d and M50, both of which supported subject tracking by simply clicking on an object using the touch screen. For example, if you wanted to video a pet running, subject tracking is very advantageous.
      As I understand it, my fuji doesnt support this, except in stills mode. I wonder, do folks here think this is possible with a firmware update? I beleive Sony added similar tracking options to the A6400 this way..

• By yukosteel
      Initial lens review of Viltrox 85mm F1.8 lens on Fujifilm X-T30 camera.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
    • By Kader2727mosta
      Hi Guys , 
      I've purchased a X-T20 with XF 18-55 and 55-200mm recently
      And want to get 2 primes :  never mind the noise or AF speed all i want is sharpness wide open and above 
      I'm confused Between ( XF 27mm f2.8 and XF 23mm f2 )for All walk around 
      and (XF 50mm f2 or 60mm f2.4 macro ) for portraits and some close up shots

Thanks for reply