I think I may have a problem

Antony

Oh I love the stuff they have at Peak Design, I am heavily considering getting their new Kickstarter for that new bag, it looks really well done.

Plus, it's less noticeable by thieves than my Billingham, which is a much welcomed thing if I have to travel with more gears.

I've got lots of their stuff! Each item is so well designed, it's unbelievable. I didn't hesitate to back their latest kickstarter. Seems like the perfect bag :-)

I've got lots of their stuff! Each item is so well designed, it's unbelievable. I didn't hesitate to back their latest kickstarter. Seems like the perfect bag :-)

That one of my issues, every single camera bag I got seemed like the perfect bag and then after a while the magic goes away and you really notice the issues with that belt, that shoulder strap or the inner spacing...

I got a full cupboard filled with empty camera bags that might no longer see the light of day. The only one that is on regular usage is my Billingham 305, but that was before I jumped to Fuji, now that bag is way too large for what I have. 

I can put all my Fuji and Nikon 1 gear inside, including shoulder straps chargers, SB600 with at least a backup battery for everything and still have room for a 13" laptop and an extra smaller carry on bag.

is that 23mm on the top of 56mm? if it is.. what hood you use? looks interesting to save some space

I have something similar- just a generic metal screw-in hood- for my 23 and 56.  I basically just leave them on all the time and bought caps to fit on the front of the hood.  It's way more compact compared to the stock ones and faster on the draw.

I have something similar- just a generic metal screw-in hood- for my 23 and 56. I basically just leave them on all the time and bought caps to fit on the front of the hood. It's way more compact compared to the stock ones and faster on the draw.

Doesn't the shape of the hood influence the image quality?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Doesn't the shape of the hood influence the image quality?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

The original purpose of a lenshood is to block the flare from any source of light.

But if your lenshood is not on the right angle, you could be getting an unwanted vignetting effect becase its edges come into the view. 

That aside, it won't really be an issue.