Hi 

I'm Mac "The Roadie Guy" today was a Big day. I bought my first Fujifilm camera the XT-3 and 10-24mm lens. I've downsized from the Nikon D810 and so looking forward to getting out there shooting. A new chapter in my photography life. 

Cheers Mac 

Edited by theroadieguy
Spelling correction

Hey Mac,

I'm doing the same thing, moving from Nikon FX to Fuji X (and GFX if I can ever afford it). Best of luck with your journey and let me know how you get on! 

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick 

Really sorry mate I just saw your reply. I think getting the GFX ( if you win lotto) would also be a heavy piece of kit. Which X camera did you get? Same to you enjoy the ride and happy snapping. I'm on InstaG (@the_roadieguy) and 500px (bluefishphotography).

Regards

Mac 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fred4hp
      Just upgraded to the XT3 and tried to use my Vello Freewave wireless with it. Does not seem to work. It does work with my older XT1. Anyone know if Vello plans to update the freewave to work with the XT3. Yes, I know that I can use the Fuji Remote app on my iPhone but I wanted to have the freewave as an option on the XT3.
    • By raygreen
      Hi there.  New to the Fuji Forum.
      I have a dilemma and wondered if there are people on here that have used both Nikon and Fuji.  I use a Nikon D700 and shoot mainly landscape with a Voigtlander 20mm.  Contemplating changing to a Fuji XT3 for reasons of size, weight and I do like the Fuji controls on the top of the camera (film-like days!).  Quite a bit of kit to trade in but would want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.
      Will the Fuji match the Nikon for image quality (CMOS sensor and 12megapixels v APXC sensor and 26megapixels).  I am not a pro but serious amateur.  Image quality counts.
      Also which is the best Fuji wide angle lens - don't mind a manual prime or would consider a zoom if wide enough.
    • By silverhow
      I have an XT1 and absolutely love it. I'm thinking of trading it in for an XT3 - but am wondering if it is worth it. I'm not really interested in movies, and most of the extra you get with the XT3 seems to be in the video area. Also, is the XT3 heavier than the XT1? I really like the light weight of the XT1.
    • By BroWil
      Hope that Fujifilm X-A20 owner will share their experiences, tips & tric here. I also bought this X-A20 just days ago and want to gain the knowledge of this product from you all. Enjoy the forum.