A few set up questions !

Justa1972

Hello

Rec'd my X-T3 today and have been slowly qorking throught the menu to get things how I like them !

I've got a few questions and would be grateful if you could answer them !?

Firstly - after taking an image I like to view it in the viewfinder rather than the rear monitor - however, the image doesn't pop up into the viewfinder unless I press the playback button on the rear of the camera - is it possible to acheive this automatically ?

2 - When I am looking at am image I may wish to check the focus - I know I can press in the rear command dial and turn this to zoom out - can I change it so that the front dial does this ?

3 - When going in and out of the menu it doesn't take you back to the last option you were looking at so you have to scroll through all the menus again - can this be changed ?!

Finally, is there a website that does a really good walkthrough of all the settings ?

In particular I don't really understand the DRO settings and the D range priority settings ?

thanks if you got this far and even more thanks if you can provide an answer !