ericdraven

Alan Lake Factori(e) - LE CRI DES MÉDUSES

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Couldnt agree more, I remember the XT-1 use to have machined dials on the top, and a very nice build qaulity. fast forward to the XT-4 and we have like you said cheap punched dials on the top, the flip out screen does feel like it will break every time i flip it out, and why the hell did they not cover the back of the flip out screen with the same material as the canera is beyond me
    • From the start of LR in 2006 I used LR for my Nikon's etc. Two years ago I changed from Nikon to Fujifilm X-T20 as a try-out, never made a better choise. The colors out of Fujifilm are not verry good in LR. The best at this moment are Exposure.software and Capture One pro. If you want to use the software for your Canon and your Fujifilm camera Raw's then you have to choose Capture One pro which is more expensive than the versions for just one brand. I use Exposure for a few years
    • I love Fujifilm cameras... have 3 of them: XE2 XT20 and XT4. Started getting hooked on BIF a year ago. Got the 100-400 but despite much practice, the keep rate is only about 50%. This really bugs me because the "keeper" are stunning...as the Osprey illustrates. Any help, advice, comments appreciated... (in the meantime shooting with D500 +200-500. Amazing BIF AF...keep rate 80%+ Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • @Wynvu this won't work. Exactly the setup I had in mind. But learned Fuji didn't start supporting HDMI live feed out on the X100 until the X100F.  I thought about selling my X100T and levelling up to the X100F. But even on eBay, that was gonna cost £300. So when I found an XF10 for £200 I jumped on it. I find it basically works for streaming as I’d hoped, except there is no way to remove the onscreen touch control UI, so I end up cropping my image dimension down in OBS software to send a cl