thomasrdedekam

Sharpness/Quality on X-T3 vs X-H1

Hello! first post on this forum. im really interesting in your feedback as i'm looking into getting the X-T3

I have had the X-T1 and X-T2 in the past, and i was super happy with them and very happy with the image results. Then i sold my X-T2 and bought a 2nd hand Leica Summicron 50mm to my Leica 240 instead, and as a long time Leica shooter, i love that lens/kit.

BUT - i missed having the option of Auto-Focus - so I bought the Fujifilm X-H1. and here is where i experienced problems, as the images i got were muddled/claddy with very poor sharpness. i also experienced focus was often not sharp where i focused, and areas which should have been in focus with pics taken in daylight, simply looked horrible. i used the 35mm f2, 56mm f1.2 and 16mm f1.4 lenses 

does anyone else here have this issue with their X-H1? ad what about the X-T3? I always read about the amazing image quality from Fujifilm but the X-H1 was waaaay under par compared to X-T2

Regards,

Thomas, 

Oslo, Norway