Lock?

LJA

Hi, I don't know what happened. This isn't the problem where one holds down the menu/ok button to make the lock icon disappear....

There's no lock icon showing.

I shot an event yesterday, everything fine. Put the camera in the bag and drove to a second event. Got there and the camera

just doesn't function. Turns on, does not focus. I can see my previous shots. Feels like the shutter is locked somehow but I

can't figure out what happened. Switched out batteries, tried different lenses. 

The f-stop reads F0, no matter how I set it on the camera. All of the other settings change when I change them.

Any ideas?

The camera clearly thinks it's got either no lens or a manual-only lens (they look the same to the camera). No electronic aperture control (hence the F0), no autofocus (hence the failure to focus). And unless you've set Shoot Without Lens on, it won't take a picture.

You've already tried different lenses, so it sounds like the camera is broken. You could try a factory reset on it, to see if that'll bring it to its senses, but I wouldn't put money on it.