• Similar Content

• Hi, Just got my X-T5 and watching videos and learning how to set it up. I was wondering if someone could help me with the information on the LCD screen. On my Canon it would always show say shutter speed, F stop and ISO in real time. Where as on the Fuji it shows shutter speed F stop and max ISO and only gives me the actual ISO it's going to use once I half press the shutter button. Is there a way for it just show all the time what the actually ISO it's going to use? Instead of having to half press the shutter button? Thanks
    • I have an X-T5 and am having the same problems with write errors in both SD slots. I'm using Lexar Pro cards that have been formatted for the camera. Any suggestions other than sending it back (at great expense) to Fuji Canada?  
    • Some elements in (autofocus) lenses are „floating“, so I guess what you are experiencing is normal.
    • How do I turn off the electronic shutter in the menu - the option is grayed out and I cannot select the mechanical option
    • I'm having trouble finding a way to attach a right-angle viewfinder to the Fuji X-H1 camera. Does anyone have experience with how the angle viewfinder behaves in combination with the EVF? Is the Minolta frame diameter of the right angle viewfinder suitable for attaching to the Fuji XH1 (or XT1, 2, 3, 5)? Does anyone have knowledge about which eyepiece is compatible with the Fuji X system? Thank you in advance for any assistance and information you can provide.