• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rollsman4
      I checked the entire menu and can't seem to locate the firmware.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you
    • By LePew
      Where are the heralded 3.20 firmware for X-T3?
    • By itchy shutter finger
      1.   IS Shortcut
      2.   Focal Length in Information Display
      3.   Y Axis Level Indicator
      4.   Multiple Exposures >2
      For my purposes, the FujiFilm X-E3 is the most near perfect system on the market. Note that I said "near perfect". I very carefully made my body selection based on feature set and minimalism. The optimal ergonomics was icing on the cake. No other Fujifilm camera body could make me as happy as the X-E3.
      That doesn't mean I don't think it could be just a little better, and rather than feeling the need of a different camera, I am hopeful for a modestly improved firmware as noted below.
      1.   IS Shortcut - There is no option to create a shortcut to turn off Image Stabilization via Fn, T-Fn, Q Menu, or MyMenu. XC lenses have no external switch to turn off IS (such as the XF lenses do), so the user must dive into the menu for this. Users who frequently go on and off the tripod currently must make that menu dive each time. As such a user, I would be very grateful for the ability to make such a shortcut.
      2.   Focal Length in Information Display - This would be helpful to zoom lens users. This information is available in exif, so I assume it can be polled for display.
      3.   Y Axis Level Indicator - Could be useful for scientific, engineering, or documentary purposes. I've grown so fond of the X Axis indicator, I can't imagine ever being without it again.
      4.   Multiple Exposures >2 - Fujifilm have done such an amazing job of maintaining the classic features we enjoyed back in the day. As I recall, however, every camera on which I could perform multiple exposures could perform multiple-multiple-exposures. I'd have no problem holding the photographer responsible for the exposure, but a photo with five or six exposures (without software sorcery) is still something I'd like to do on the X-E3.
      And that's it. These four features gets the X-E3 as close to perfection as I can imagine on it's current hardware base. And I can make a better case for keeping the X-E3 an X-E3 than evolving to an X-E4 (hint: any further hardware feature or feature that appears on other bodies are not "minimalist", which is something that holds high value for me.)
      Thanks for any consideration, and I'm pulling for you, Fujifilm.    
    • By Luke Blair
      I have managed to get dust underneath the glass which sits just above the sensor in my X-Pro2 and wondered if anyone else has had this problem and managed to solve it?
      I took it to Jessops for a sensor clean but when this didn’t solve hue problem, I took a closer look myself (yes, I know, I did that the wrong way round for £30!) and you can make out a tiny fibre and another speck which are clearly beneath the uppermost glass (the ‘low pass filter’?) sitting just above the filter.
      Rather annoying and, like any dirt on this part of the camera, comes out very clearly at f22 against a light background. 
      I think this was caused - ironically - with my first ever camera cleaning kit which came with a puffer. I think I must have been over enthusiastic with it and blown the dust in there. Silly me for thinking it was more tightly sealed.
      I’ve asked both Fuji UK and the Camera Repair Workshop in M Keynes for advice but if anyone on here has thoughts and advice I would really welcome that too.
      Yours, New to the Fuji-X website.
      Luke