My X-t30 no longer lets me record video. Nothing happens when I push the shutter button in video mode.
- My main use for this camera is for recording video projects at my workplace.
- I noticed the issue after using the camera as a webcam with a elgato camlink 4k. I had optimised the in-camera settings for use as a webcam during the past months of Zooming everyday.
My attempted fixes so far:
- I reverted all my in-camera settings back to my usual, non-webcam settings.
- I updated the firmware to the latest version.
- Many google searches to see if anyone else has had and posted a fix to this issue.
What are the best zoom lenses and prime lenses for 4K 24 FPS video on the XT-4? I'm looking to duplicate the film days as closely as I can. The greatest like Steven Spielberg (Schindler's List, E.T. The Extraterrestrial, Duel), John Carpenter (Escape from New York/L.A., Big Trouble in Little China).
I have a problem with my x-t30
I'm not able to record any video because after a few second the video is automatically stopped and I can't understand why.
I can't record more than 8/15 seconds.
Does anyone know which is the problem?
have a nice day
Just curious, is there a significant user base on this site that shoots video and therefore is there (or should it be created??) a Video forum that I couldn't find?
I happen to be the president of the Sydney Video Makers Club in Australia, and have a keen interest to shoot both video and stills using my Fuji system, having escaped from 20+ years of using Nikon.
Good morning everyone,
I'm a Fuji lover since the day they came up with that old fashioned looking xpro - what a great story they have built to become a solid challenger to the Canon, Nikon & Sony of this world.
I'm using my XT3 primarily for video creation and am looking at switching to the XT4, due to the stabilization and therefore capacity to film handheld in some situations. I'm also considering switching from the standard lens kit (18-55 f2.8-4) to the 16-55 f2.8, which however doesn't have built in stab.
My question: (i) from what the IBIS can do on other cameras (XH1?), do you expect it can offset the lack of lens stab?, (ii) I've read somewhere that should you mount your fuji on a DJI Ronin stabilizer and connect it, you may lose the in camera stabilization - is this fake or real?
thanks a lot for your help (from Paris, France !)
Follow these steps:
- put an empty/formatted card in the camera
- go into Set Up/Save Data Set-up/Frame No. : change to RENEW
- take a single picture (this will be DSCF0001), turn off the camera and remove the card
- copy your original picture (DSCF1478) onto the card (You could also change the name of the DSCF0001 file in your computer if you no longer have the original DSCF1478)
- put this card in the camera and turn it on
- before taking any pictures change RENEW
Hello i just bought universal flash yongnuo yn560 III and trigger PT 04NE for my XA5 camera, but i cant use at all.
I already searching on google the problem was i must change to mechanical shutter
I was open fujifilm website , there is setting for shutter type in camera, but i cant found in my XA5 camera
My question :
1. How to use Mechanical shutter in XA5
2. Why i cant use my universal flash
thanks in advanced
im new to this forum but no stranger to fuji @LEEP sorry to hear your having issues as well!
I’ve been shooting on an xt1 since the first release, I just upgraded to the xt4 last week.
As soon as I unpacked it, fiddled with it and connected it to my phone, it prompted for a firmware update and I figured why not.... bad move? Jury is still out.
since then, randomly, maybe every third time I go to use the camera it won’t turn on. I’ll have to completely remove the battery and put it b